Our Unique Approach to List Management
We are more than just your average list management company. We consider ourselves part of your marketing team. Each managed list is overseen by an
experienced and knowledgeable Trinity Direct list manager to ensure maximum exposure of the list, and to protect its integrity. This is just one of the many reasons
why we've been entrusted with over 250 lists from nearly every sector of the industry. As a premier list management provider, Trinity Direct uniquely appreciates the
responsibility that such a duty requires.
When you place your list in the care of Trinity Direct, you can be certain that your respondents will be promoted with the respect they deserve and,
just as importantly, you'll know that your list potential will be optimized under our expert supervision.
List Management and Marketing Services
- INDUSTRY CONTACT - We are able to directly contact those mailers and brokers who will have an interest in your list. Every phone call, whether inbound or outbound is treated like an opportunity to talk about your file. We treat every count request, evere clearance request and every order with equal importance to maximum list rental and exchange leverage.
- PROMOTIONS - We regularly send out e-mail promotions and data cards for all of our managed properties, and this effort is then followed up with a phone call. Data related to each particular list would be on display and available at all trade shows and industry events that Trinity Direct participates in. We send out press releases for all new managed properties, as well as for updates to existing lists.
- MAIL DATE CALENDAR - Trinity Direct will maintain a mail date calendar on your behalf, as well as keep your exchange status reports. We will adhere to and follow your guidelines integrating your mailing strategies with other mailers, thus protecting and optimizing your response rates.
- REPORTING - We provide a monthly list usage report that shows orders, quantities, mail dates and expected revenue. We are able to provide you with activity summaries including value per name, file turns and year to year comparisons.
- Trinity Information Systems, our full-service, in house data processing and fulfillment company, will maintain your data and provide quick turn-around on all orders.
For Further Information regarding LIST MANAGEMENT, please contact
Jon Murphy email@example.com