Turning Data into Results
Through its computer division, Trinity Information Systems, we offer in-house merge- purge, list fulfillment, postal processing, NCOA, profiling, and data enhancement. The Trinity team will provide you with the best list and computer services for your next direct mail or telemarketing campaign.
- LIST FULFILLMENT: We offer 48-hour shipment for all fulfillment orders. As your direct marketing partner, we can even provide 24-hour, rush shipment for those particularly tight deadlines, all at no additional cost.
- MERGE PURGE SERVICES: Our systems use virtually all components of the complete name and address to increase accuracy and look for matches in a broader area. We leverage unique logic to maximize matching for the best possible results. In addition, we take it one step further and utilize the most powerful fuzzy matching algorithms on the market today. This allows us to identify phonetic and miss-keyed matches that others fail to detect.
- RIGHT NAME & PLACE:
- IDENTIFY SUPER DUPES:
- DETAILED REPORTS AND ANALYSIS: Our reports are available both electronically and in hard copy form.
- TECHNOLOGY: We can offer you the latest technology in hardware and software. Whether it’s NCOA (National Change of Address), NCOA Nixie Processing, Delivery Point Validation (DPV), or even Locatable Address Conversion System Processing, think of Trinity Direct as your one-stop shop for all your postal processing needs.
- STAFF: Our professional staff has over 25 years of experience and is available to help you with all your data processing needs.
- ACCURACY IS KEY: Our state of the art merge purge services increase address accuracy. Our systems use virtually all components of the complete name and address to increase accuracy and look for matches in a much broader area. Even better, we leverage unique logic to maximize matching for the best possible results. We keep your database as clean and timely as possible.
- FULL RANGE OF SERVICES AND VALUE ADDED EXTRAS: We offer a full range of demographic enhancements, which can be customized to fit a client’s individual needs and budget. Over 65 selections are available, including ethnicity, religion, age, phone number, gender, credit information, mortgage data, marital status, presence of children, and estimated income.